3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Eat and drink your way through the trendy Zurich West area for a taste of the city’s cutting-edge food trends. Included tastings range from veggie dishes to alcoholic drinks, and they’re designed to highlight the best of Zurich dining; it’s a contemporary take on local culture that you won’t find in the city’s tourist restaurants.
- Learn about the Zurich food scene as you enjoy samples
- Walk through Zurich West to soak up the area’s hip atmosphere
- Find out how a once-industrial zone got new life
- Convenient meet-up stop at an easy-to-reach tram stop
Saved to wishlist!
Ticket for public transport (fare zone 110)
Departure & Return
Departure PointHardturmstrasse 66, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
Return DetailsLimmatstrasse 231, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (German & English)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zurich Tourism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8812P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingZurichFood Tours - LucerneWalking Tours - LucerneHalf-day Tours - LucerneFood Tours - BaselWalking Tours - BaselHalf-day Tours - BaselFood Tours - GrindelwaldWalking Tours - GrindelwaldHalf-day Tours - GrindelwaldCategory
DolderbahnZoo ZurichBahnhofstrasseZurich Old Town (Altstadt)Zurich Opera House (Opernhaus Zürich)Botanical Garden (University of Zurich)UetlibergLindt & Sprüngli Chocolate ShopRhine Falls (Rheinfall)AppenzellZurich Chinese Garden (Chinagarten)Paradeplatz (Parade Square)LindenhofFraumünster ChurchGrossmünster ChurchLimmatquaiMuseum Rietberg