- Book a guided half-day Zurich tour to discover the city in less time
- Explore Zurich with a local to see landmarks and little-known treasures
- Try the local food and drink, and hear about Swiss culture as you walk
- Learn about the city’s medieval history, and its cosmopolitan face today
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: Sihlquai Coach Parking, Limmatstrasse 4, Zurich Address (for GPS): Sihlquai Coach Parking, Limmatstrasse 48005 Zürich Check-in Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tour start at the white ticket office marked with “City Tours & Excursions”.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons