- Full-day beginners’ ski trip to the Jungfrau region from Zurich
- Head to the pretty resort ski resort of Grindelwald and admire fine views over the Jungfrau’s peaks
- Collect your ski kit from the hire shop and hit the learner slopes of Bodmi
- Watch as a qualified instructor shows how to make those first turns on the snow
- Enjoy free time to explore Grindelwald at your leisure
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Zurich
Departure & Return
The official departure point for all tours departing from Zürich is the Sihlquai Coach Parking, close to Zürich’s main train station. Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tour start at the white ticket office marked with “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be at least 10 years old and accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per instructor
- Please note: The instructor during the skiing lesson is English-speaking only and there will be no guide during the coach transfer to Lauterbrunnen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Approved Health & Safety Concept COVID-19
- Masks and disinfectant wipes will be provided free of charge
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Beginners Ski Day Trip to Jungfrau Ski Region from Zurich.