Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 6-day tour of Switzerland from Zurich
- A comprehensive tour ideal for first-time visitors
- Discover the cosmopolitan cities of Geneva, Lucerne, and Berne
- Experience the natural beauty of Lake Como and Nufenen Pass
- See the quaint farmhouses of Chillon and the lush vineyards of Valais
- 3 and 4-star accommodation, breakfast, and two dinners are included
Departure & Return
Please check in at our desk in the lobby of Renaissance Zurich Tower Hotel on Monday morning between 8.00am and 8.15am.
Your tour will finish back in Zurich on Saturday approx. 5pm
What To Expect
Discover the historical monuments of Lucerne and take a cable car ride to the top of Mount Titlis to see icy glaciers and Alpine peaks. Explore the Swiss capital of Berne, with its charming Old Town and magnificent cathedral. Sample delicious dairy products in Gruyere, take a tour of cosmopolitan Geneva, visit the mountain resort of Zermatt on a cogwheel train, and relax on the scenic shores of Lake Como.
Breakfast and select dinners are included.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vehicles are collapsible-wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes, according to weather conditions
- Child rates (4-12 years) are available; please contact the local supplier for further information before booking
- Double rooms can only accommodate a maximum of one additional child bed; please contact the local supplier for further information before booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hans Meier Tourist
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 6-Day Switzerland Tour from Zurich including Mt. Titlis Cable Car.