Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a panoramic cable car ride to the snowy summit of Mt Titlis
- Explore the gorgeous mountain resort towns of Interlaken and Zermatt
- Visit the capital city of Bern with its UNECO World Heritage–listed Old Town
- Overnight accommodation with buffet breakfasts included
Departure & Return
Please check in at our desk in the lobby of Renaissance Zurich Tower Hotel on Monday morning between 8.00am and 8.15am.
Your tour will finish back in the city center of Zurich on Thursday at approx. 6.30pm.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vehicles are collapsible-wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes, according to weather conditions
- Child rates (4-12 years) are available; please contact the local supplier for further information before booking
- Double rooms can only accommodate a maximum of one additional child bed; please contact the local supplier for further information before booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Breakfast is included daily plus one 4-course dinner in Zermatt
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hans Meier Tourist
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Switzerland Tour from Zurich Including Mt. Titlis Cable Car.
- "Train ride to the Matterhorn was expensive but worth it." See review