Are you interested in?
- 2-day winter tour to Mt Pilatus and Mt Titlis from Zurich
- Stay overnight in a comfortable 3-star hotel at the summit of Mt Pilatus, surrounded by the Swiss Alps
- Take an orientation tour of Lucerne with your guide
- Enjoy an excursion to the summit glaciers of Mt Titlis and admire picturesque views of the Alps
- Walk over Europe's highest suspension bridge on top of Mt Titilis
- Walk through a glacier at the Ice Grotto and take a ride on the IceFlyer and Fun Lift slide
- 3-course dinner and buffet breakfast included
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointBest of Switzerland Tours AG, Sihlquai Coach Parking, Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 21 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Maximum of 2 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 3 travelers or more, you must make separate bookings
- Please note: The descent from Mt Pilatus and the public train ride to Lucerne of day 2 are unguided. For the unescorted part, you receive detailed, written information.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- November to early May: Ascent to Mt. Pilatus unescorted. Descend again by cable car instead of cogwheel train and public bus ride to Lucerne. Additional lunch on the first day is included!
- Infants must be booked! Please contact Best of Switzerland Tours for a child seat.
- Most travelers can participate
- A stroller has to be foldable and be stored in the storage compartment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Winter Tour from Zurich: Mt Pilatus and Mt Titlis.