Are you interested in?
- Overnight tour from Zurich to Mt Rigi
- Ride an aerial cable car and Europe's first cogwheel railway to the top of Mt Rigi
- Have free time on the peak to hike, take photos or just relax
- Soak in the mineral-rich indoor and outdoor pools at the Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Baths & Spa
- Enjoy fabulous views of the Alps and Switzerland’s many alpine lakes
- Take a cruise on Lake Lucerne and see Lucerne’s medieval sights like Chapel Bridge and Old Town
- Spend a blissful night at the 3-star Hotel Rigi Kaltbad
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointBest of Switzerland Tours AG, Sihlquai Coach Parking, Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Included on the tour is the following; one nights luxurious accommodation in Hotel Rigi Kaltbad; breakfast and dinner; round-trip transportation by luxury coach; and a professional guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 21 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Maximum of 2 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 3 travelers or more, you must make separate bookings
- It is recommended you take the 3pm or 4pm cogwheel train ride down to the hotel from Rigi-Kulm on Day 1; the last train down is at 5pm
- The Mineral Baths & Spa is open from 9am to 7pm; exclusive use for hotel guests is 9am to 11am
- The spa area of the Mineral Baths & Spa is available for adults only (16 and up)
- Please note: During the tour, a guide will be with you from Zurich to Weggis, and again from Lucerne back to Zurich. For the rest of the time, you'll receive any vouchers needed, timetables and detailed information sheets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The stroller must be foldable and be stored in the storage compartment
- Please contact Best of Switzerland tour regarding the service animals
- Infant must be booked! Please inform Best of Switzerland Tours, if you need a child seat
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour is not operating April 13 - 29, 2021 and December 24, 2021 - January 02, 2022 due to maintenance work at Spa or close out dates of the hotel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Mt Rigi Tour from Zurich Including Mineral Baths and Lake Lucerne Cruise.