You may also like
- 2-Day Alps Tour from Zurich: Mt Pilatus and Mt Titlis
- 3-course dinner and buffet breakfast included
- Enjoy a great excursion into the eternal snow and ice with the Ice Grotto walk, the IceFlyer, the Funlift slide and a walk over Europe's highest suspension bridge
- Visit Lucerne and be part of a guided tour to Mount Titlis summit to see glaciers and ice boulders
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Included on this tour is the following; one nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel on Mt Pilatus; 3- course dinner; buffet breakfast; entrance tickets; and round-trip transportation by an air-conditioned coach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 21 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Maximum of 2 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 3 travelers or more, you must make separate bookings
- One standard suitcase per person is allowed. Customers will have to carry their own luggage during the ascent to and descent from Mount Pilatus.
- The overnight stay at and descent from Mount Pilatus is unguided. You will need to make your own way back to Lucerne on day 2.
- Please dress appropriately for spending time in the mountains. It can be cold and wet even in summer and the weather in the mountains is often unpredictable. Good shoes are also recommended.
- Tour will not be operated from 1 to 12 November 2021 due to Mt Titlis aerial car revision
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Alps Tour from Zurich: Mt Pilatus and Mt Titlis.