3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick our guests at hotel reception lounge. All Guests have to be at reception 15 minutes before departure time.
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Tembo House Hotel, Shangani St, Zanzibar 0004, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zanziplanet Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zanzibar Stone Town Cycling Tour: Departure from Uroa Zanzibar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Zanzibar Stone Town Cycling Tour: Departure from Uroa Zanzibar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zanzibar Stone Town Cycling Tour: Departure from Uroa Zanzibar?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zanzibar Stone Town Cycling Tour: Departure from Uroa Zanzibar?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZanzibarBangaloreShore Excursions - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityHalf-day Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - Kilimanjaro4WD Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroBus Tours - KilimanjaroExtreme - KilimanjaroPorts of Call Tours - KilimanjaroHalf-day Tours - KilimanjaroShore Excursions - Mahé4WD Tours - MahéSporting Events - MahéBus Tours - MahéExtreme - MahéPorts of Call Tours - MahéHalf-day Tours - MahéCategory