7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the beauty of the beaches, sea, and cliffs of Zakynthos in the early morning before the crowds arrive. This small-group tour will take you at a time when the beaches are still peaceful. Swim and snorkel in the blue caves and visit areas that tours on large boats can’t get to. See the famous shipwreck on the beach and be shown some lesser-knowns spots, too.
- An ideal tour for travelers who like uncrowded places
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- This is a full-day tour that starts early
- Bring suitable shoes if you want to climb the cliffs
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets for the boat
Professional driver guide with photography skills!
Towels, Flip flops, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat
Comfortable walking shoes for the mountain
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
After booking the tour, our customers can contact us, to define exactly their GPS location, in case it is not clear on google earth.
- Zakinthos Airport, Greece
- Port of Zakynthos, Zakinthos 291 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are no toilets on Shipwreck beach or at the Shipwreck viewpoint.
- There are cafeterias in Porto Vromi where guests may use the toilet or buy snacks and refreshments.
- Guides and boat crew are experienced and certified.
- You will have to walk for about 10 minutes in a stone path at the shipwreck viewpoint to get to the best location.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dali Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zakynthos: early morning Shipwreck,Blue Caves and view point small group?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Zakynthos: early morning Shipwreck,Blue Caves and view point small group?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zakynthos: early morning Shipwreck,Blue Caves and view point small group?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zakynthos: early morning Shipwreck,Blue Caves and view point small group?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Zakynthos: early morning Shipwreck,Blue Caves and view point small group
7 to 8 hours
7 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
6 hours 9 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingZakynthosGreeceShore Excursions - Ionian IslandsBus Tours - Ionian IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Ionian IslandsFull-day Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory