3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride a traditional ‘kaiki’ boat to the Keri Caves and Marathonissi Island while watching for turtles on this Zakynthos cruise trip. Settle into a wooden ‘kaiki’ and sail to the Keri Caves to admire and snap photos of the blue-watered grottoes. Then, enjoy a swim stop off Marathonissi before cruising Laganas Bay to look for rare caretta-caretta turtles. This family-friendly boat trip includes pickup and drop-off at selected Zakynthos resorts.
- Keri Caves, Marathonissi, and turtle-spotting kaiki boat trip in Zakynthos
- Ride a traditional kaiki on Laganas Bay, known for its caretta-caretta turtles
- Take photos of the beautiful Keri Caves
- Stop to swim in the sea off Marathonissi beach
- Cruise around the bay to watch for the sea turtles
- Includes pickup and drop-off at selected hotels in Alykes, Argassi, Tsilivi, and other resorts
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Kaiki boat trip
Food and drinks
Transfer from Vassilikos area has an extra cost of 10 euro
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Selected hotels in Laganas, Agios Sostis, Argassi, Tsivili, Zante town and Kispeli. For pickup from Vassilikos there is an extra charge of 5,00 Euro per person on the spot.
Return point: Selected hotels in Laganas, Agios Sostis, Argassi, Tsivili, Zante town and Kispeli.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cretan Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zakynthos Keri Caves, Marathonissi, and Turtle-Spotting Kaiki Boat Trip?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Zakynthos Keri Caves, Marathonissi, and Turtle-Spotting Kaiki Boat Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zakynthos Keri Caves, Marathonissi, and Turtle-Spotting Kaiki Boat Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zakynthos Keri Caves, Marathonissi, and Turtle-Spotting Kaiki Boat Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Zakynthos Keri Caves, Marathonissi, and Turtle-Spotting Kaiki Boat Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeDay CruisesWater ToursUnderground Tours Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLaganasBus Tours - Ionian IslandsNature and Wildlife - Ionian IslandsDay Cruises - Ionian IslandsWater Tours - Ionian IslandsUnderground Tours - Ionian IslandsHalf-day Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory