- See many of Zakynthos’ natural wonders—all in one day
- Visit some of the island’s most photogenic spots such as Shipwreck Beach
- Rare opportunity to see a 2,000-year-old olive tree at Exo Choro
- Take it easy with private transfers and a ride in a glass-bottomed boat
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- There are no toilets on Shipwreck beach or at the Shipwreck viewpoint.
- There are cafeterias in Agios Nicholaos port where guests may use the toilet or buy snacks and refreshments.
- Guides and boat crew are experienced and certified.
- You will have to walk for about 10 minutes in a stone path at the shipwreck viewpoint to get to the best location.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If the weather changes our program will change as well
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dali Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms