- A small-group tour gives you a personal way to explore the city
- Visit the bustling Dolac Market, and attend a Croatian cooking class
- Enjoy a wine tasting at a local winery, and visit a café for dessert
- Sample numerous dishes, snacks, and wines during this half-day tour
Departure & Return
Next to Johann Franck coffee shop (kavana) and Zagrebacka banka (bank)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is available year-round (with the exception of Sundays and national holidays)
- Please make sure you are wearing comfortable walking shoes
- Dietary issues: We'll try to help your dietary issues, but due to local food customs, we cannot guarantee that this will be always possible. Options for vegetarians, guests with allergies and religious dietary restrictions may be limited!
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zagreb Gourmet Experience, vl. Karmela Karlovic
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff