8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Walk amongst one of the world’s oldest living things: the Giant Sequoia trees of Yosemite National Park. The Tuolumne and Merced Groves are home to some of the tallest and oldest trees in the world. Reaching heights of 300 feet (91 meters) and living thousands of years. The hike can be customized depending on the group and your guide carries water purification and first aid equipment and other necessities. All profits from this tour support youth summer camp programs in Yosemite.
- Explore Yosemite’s Tuolumne and Merced Groves, and see Giant Sequoia trees
- See some of the largest living things on Earth. Sequoia trees can live to be over 3,000 years old.
- Hike with an experienced guide who carries a first aid and other necessities
- All profits go towards supporting a youth summer camp program in Yosemite
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Yosemite National Park , Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, CaliforniaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lasting Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Giant Sequoia Grove Hike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Giant Sequoia Grove Hike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Giant Sequoia Grove Hike?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Giant Sequoia Grove Hike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Giant Sequoia Grove Hike
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesYosemite National ParkHiking - CaliforniaHiking - Napa & SonomaHiking - San FranciscoCategory