Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy the stunning natural landscapes of Yorkshire Dales National Park on a full-day tour from York
- Make a stop at 14th century Bolton Castle for awe-inspiring views over Wensleydale
- Sample the cheeses at the award-winning Wensleydale Creamery in Hawes
- Finish your day with a visit to "The Oldest Sweet Shop in The World" in Pateley Bridge
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Explore the traditional Dales village of Kettlewell, the main filming location for the Calendar Girls movie
Departure & Return
Opposite the Dean Court Hotel in Duncombe Place, York (near York Minster)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children under 4 years can be accepted, on the strict condition that the customer brings a suitable Child Car Seat with them and purchases a ticket for the child
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Adverse weather/road conditions, particularly during the winter months, may result in the route and itinerary having to be changed on the day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Service animals are allowed by prior arrangement only
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY BOBH - Day Tours of Yorkshire
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Mark is a good photographer, so just pass him your gear and he will take some lovely photos of you to add to your own photos.A truly great day out." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews