- Enjoy a relaxing way to see the sights on an afternoon river cruise
- Learn more about York and its major landmarks from the live commentary
- Indulge in a generous afternoon tea as you go
Departure & Return
This cruise only sails from the King's Staith Landing (YO1 9SN). Please go to Pontoon 2.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and other dietary options are available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises York
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by York Afternoon Tea Cruise.