Explore our promoted experiences
- Combine entertainment and education during this guided tour of medieval York
- Learn about the bloody past of York’s top landmarks
- See a different side to the Shambles, York Minster, and more
- Participants of all ages are catered for on this alternative city tour
Departure & Return
Outside St. William's College, College Street, York, YO1 7JF The black and white building at the back of York Minster
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Bloody Tour of York
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands