4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour just for your group
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
Friendly, local professional driver
Regular photo/refreshment/toilet stops
Entrance fees to optional attractions.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is from your hotel or another location of your choice in York or Harrogate.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children under 4 years can be accepted on private tours, on the condition that the customer brings a suitable Child Car Seat with them
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BOBH - Day Tours of Yorkshire
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day North York Moors National Park Tour from York or Harrogate?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day North York Moors National Park Tour from York or Harrogate?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day North York Moors National Park Tour from York or Harrogate?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day North York Moors National Park Tour from York or Harrogate?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYorkBus Tours - YorkshireHistorical Tours - YorkshireHalf-day Tours - YorkshireCategory
York's Chocolate Story Tours & TicketsMerchant Adventurers' Hall Tours & TicketsGoddards House and Garden Tours & TicketsClifford's Tower Tours & TicketsYork Cold War Bunker Tours & TicketsBarley Hall Tours & TicketsYorkshire Museum Tours & TicketsTreasurer's House Tours & TicketsMansion House Tours & TicketsJorvik Dig Tours & TicketsYorkshire Museum of Farming Tours & TicketsYork Castle Museum Tours & TicketsYork Brewery Tours & TicketsBeningbrough Hall Tours & TicketsJorvik Viking Centre Tours & TicketsFairfax House Tours & TicketsHenry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar Tours & TicketsNorth Yorkshire Moors Railway Tours & TicketsYork Maze Tours & TicketsYork Army Museum Tours & Tickets