- Full-day tour of the North York Moors and Whitby from York
- See the real-life Hogsmeade Station from the 'Harry Potter' movies in Goathland
- Hear tales of ghosts, Dracula and Captain Cook in beautiful Whitby
- Explore North Yorkshire towns like Helmsley and Pickering
- Ideal introduction to the Yorkshire Moors for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour ensures a personalised tour
Departure & Return
The pickup point is a short walk from York train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Our tours are not suitable for children under 5 years old
- There will be a designated lunch stop where you’ll be able to purchase lunch
- There are toilet stops on route
- Minimal walking required
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking
- Our vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible
- Luggage storage is available at the York train station
- Seats cannot be reserved
- Each passenger must have their own seat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Goat Ltd - York
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by North York Moors and Whitby Day Tour from York.