7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get out of the city for the day and discover some of Armenia's most historic sites. The private tour is exclusively for your party and introduces you to Armenian culture and history while visiting such landmarks as the Monastery of Khor Virap, Garni Temple, and the monastery of Geghard.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Yerevan hotel
- Travel in comfort aboard an air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
- Learn about Armenian history and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Bottle of Water
Garni Temple ticket - 1500 AMD per person
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel Pick up and Drop off
Food and drinks (upon request)
Professional guide (upon request)
Departure & Return
21 Pushkin St, Yerevan 0010, Armenia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yerani Travel LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to: Khor Virap Monastery, Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to: Khor Virap Monastery, Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to: Khor Virap Monastery, Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to: Khor Virap Monastery, Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to: Khor Virap Monastery, Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery
7 to 8 hours
1 hour 10 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYerevanBus Tours - TbilisiHistorical Tours - TbilisiFull-day Tours - TbilisiBus Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaBus Tours - TrabzonHistorical Tours - TrabzonFull-day Tours - TrabzonCategory