5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Food Master Classes
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travelers from the airport at arrival. On the upcoming touring days, the pick-up is from the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accommodation and dinner may be organized.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fairyland LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gastronomic Tour in Armenia?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Gastronomic Tour in Armenia?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gastronomic Tour in Armenia?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gastronomic Tour in Armenia?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 56936P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYerevanFood Tours - TbilisiBus Tours - TbilisiWine Tastings - TbilisiMulti-day Tours - TbilisiFood Tours - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaWine Tastings - MestiaMulti-day Tours - MestiaFood Tours - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonWine Tastings - TrabzonMulti-day Tours - TrabzonCategory