- Travel comfortably in a WiFi-equipped air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn about Armenia from your guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup in Yerevan
- Admire the views in Tsaghkadzor
Departure & Return
on the left hand, little bit down from Nalbandyan and Tumanyan corner
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- 200 steps to climb to Sevanavank monastery
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Seats will not be known in advance
- Most travelers can participate
- Sunscreen recommended in summer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hyur Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms