- Stay connected with WiFi
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn about Armenia from your guide
- Try traditional food in an Armenian village
Departure & Return
on the left hand, little bit down from Nalbandyan and Tumanyan corner
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Lake Kari on the slope of mount Aragats is situated on the altitude of 3250 m above sea level
- It is recommended to wear warm clothes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration is approximate
- Seats will not be known in advance
- Not recommended for people with hypertension problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hyur Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms