3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Maximize time in Armenia with a two-night, three-day all-inclusive sightseeing tour complete with a visit to Tbilisi, Georgia. Get picked up at your hotel in Yerevan and explore northern Armenia, including stops at the Hovhannes Tumanyan museum the Haghpat monastery. Cross the Armenian border into Georgia and set out on a guided tour of the city of Tbilisi, including its cathedral and a scenic cable car ride.
- Explore northern Armenia and Tbilisi with one guided tour
- Skip the hassle of a rental car and let your guide do the driving
- All-inclusive itinerary with hotels and meals
- Visit historic landmarks in Armenia including the Haghpat monastery
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Professional art historian guide
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Visa to Georgia
Departure & Return
Departure Pointyour hotel in Yerevan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- OPERATED BY central tour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
2 nIghts 3 days Tbilisi and Northern Armenia
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingYerevanBus Tours - TbilisiCity Tours - TbilisiMulti-day Tours - TbilisiHistorical Tours - TbilisiBus Tours - MestiaCity Tours - MestiaMulti-day Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaBus Tours - TrabzonCity Tours - TrabzonMulti-day Tours - TrabzonHistorical Tours - TrabzonCategory