- Full-day guided Yellowstone fishing trip
- Private tour for up to 2 people
- Perfect for both experienced and novice fishers
- Lunch and necessary equipment included
- Round-trip transportation from your area hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointYellowstone National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
Traveler pickup is offered
We will set up a convenient meeting point in Yellowstone.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Bring your own equipment, or use the equipment provided, and get in the water after a safety and gear briefing session. This full-day tour is well suited to fishers of all experience levels, and beginning fly fishers can brush up their skills with a pre-river instruction session if desired.
Cast a line for Yellowstone Cutthroat, native Fine Spotted Snake River Cutthroat, Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout, and even Lake Trout from Yellowstone Lake. Throughout the day, guides will share their local knowledge about Yellowstone Rivers, wildlife, and natural history. Take a break for lunch, and spend some time spotting wildlife, then head back into the water: plan to spend most of the day on the water. At the end of your day, make the return trip to your Yellowstone area accommodations, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress for the weather
- hat and sunglasses advised
- bug spray and sunscreen advised
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Teton Scenic Floats and Fly Fishing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Yellowstone Full Day Wade Fishing Trip.