- Private Yang Ling Mausoleum and Terracotta Warriors tour from Xi’an
- Visit the Yang Ling Mausoleum, known as the ‘Mini Terracotta Warriors’
- See the funerary treasures of emperor Liu Qi and his empress
- View terracotta-carved people, animals, and artifacts
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Admire the life-size clay soldiers and other 3rd-century BC treasures
- Includes Chinese lunch and entrance fees
- Private air-conditioned transport and Xi’an hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Pickup is available for hotels within 2nd ring road Xian. If your hotel beyond the range, it would occur extra transfer fee accordingly.
What To Expect
Situated in Xianyang, this 2nd-century BC mausoleum is the tomb of the Han-dynasty emperor, Liu Qi, and his empress, Wang, and is dubbed the ‘Mini Terracotta Warriors.’
Discovered in the 1980s, excavations of the mausoleum revealed a stunning array of relics, including the two tombs, terracotta statues, and caches of domestic artefacts.
Admire the terracotta figurines carved as servants, riders, and domestic animals, and gaze through the glass floors at the excavation pits, still containing hordes of half-hidden statues and crockery.
Next, enjoy a Chinese restaurant lunch before heading to the UNESCO-listed Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum just outside Xi’an. Head inside and marvel at the rows of more than 7,000 of these extraordinary, life-size clay sculptures.
See Pit 1, the largest excavated pit and home to 6,000 soldiers, and gaze at Pits 2 and 3, filled with cavalry and infantry. As you explore, learn how and why this 3rd-century BC army was created, and admire the bronze chariots and other treasures shown in the museum’s Multi-Exhibition Hall.
Your tour then concludes at your hotel in Xi’an.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age under 2 is free to join and children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tour guide will contact you the evening before the tour date.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms