- Zipline adventure in Whistler
- Choice of two routes and zipline lengths
- Breathtaking bird's-eye views of the Whistler forest
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Departure & Return
Waivers must be completed prior to arrival of your check-in at: https://checkin.ziptrek.com/whistler Meeting location: Ziptrek Outfitting Base, located at the base of Excalibur Gondola, opposite the Dubh Linn Gate Pub (Whistler Village).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Check-in and meet your guides at the Carleton Lodge in the main village across from the Whistler Gondolas. All guests are fitted with a custom Ziptrek harness and climbing helmet.
The ziplines are gravity fed, so you do not have to worry about controlling your own speed. Nor do you have to concern yourself with braking, as Ziptrek’s proprietary braking systems allow for a smooth deceleration and finish on each zip. Two tour guides accompany you on your tour, one guide to connect (launch platform) and one guide to disconnect (landing platform) each and every person. All tours have the ability to zip hands-free and/or upside down for even more of a rush!
Choose from the following two route options:
Bear Tour: 5 Ziplines, 4 Tree-Top Bridges
Five incredible ziplines varying in length from 400 feet to over 1,000 feet long connected via a network of canopy bridges and boardwalks. The Bear Tour is perfect for families, groups and those who have never ziplined before.
Eagle Tour: 5 Ziplines, 4 Tree-Top Bridges
On the Eagle Tour, you get to venture up the Whistler Gondola to your first zipline and then end your adventure by zipping all the way to Whistler Village. A 2,400-foot awe-inspiring dual zipline makes this tour perfect for those who have already experienced ziplining or are seeking even more heart-pounding adrenaline!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upper weight limit 275lbs
- Operates in almost all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Bear Tour Specific: Children at least 6 years and 55 lbs
- Eagle Tour Specific: Minimum weight is 75lbs
- Participantes 6-14 years old must be accompanied by someone 15+ (Bear & Eagle)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ziptrek Ecotours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Zipline Adventure in Whistler.
- "Increasing the period of the activity would make it even better as it is really suitable for all family members." See review