Explore our promoted experiences
- Snowmobile tour through Callaghan Valley
- See the location of the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Ride down deep forested trails and across frozen lakes
- Catch sight of the Coastal Mountain Range
- Upgrade to add a full Yukon breakfast onto the tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Please check in 30 minutes in advance at the Canadian Wilderness Adventures Sales Desk, located downstairs in the Carleton Lodge 4280 Mountain Square, Whistler BC.
What To Expect
Over the course of the tour, catch amazing views of the Coastal Mountain Range, race across frosted lakes, view local wildlife, and stop to take photos.
Upgrade to include a unique Canadian Yukon breakfast. Stop at a rustic cabin to fuel up with hot Canadian bacon, potatoes, eggs, and pancakes dripping with real maple syrup before continuing your tour. (Available on early morning tour only.)
After your ride, drop off your snowmobile, and hop in the shuttle for return service to Carleton Lodge.
• Children must be at least 12 years old to ride as a passenger with an adult.
• This tour is rated as intermediate. It is appropriate for adventurous beginners to intermediate drivers. Great mix of moderate terrain.
• The tour with Yukon breakfast option requires a minimum of six paid guests to confirm the tour. If the breakfast does not confirm, guests will be offered the Wilderness Run without breakfast.
• This tour is seasonal and only operates from December through to April.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- All drivers must be 19 years or older with a full, unrestricted valid driver's license (equivalent to a BC Class 5)
- It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Under no circumstances is any person suspected of intoxication beyond the legal driving limit in British Columbia permitted to participate as a driver or passenger in any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Safety regulations require the tour provider to not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on a snowmobile or ATV. All mother's to be are welcome on the snowcat or 4X4 Van tours.
- Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation.
- The ideal weight for a smooth ride on our machines is 170kg (350 lbs.) or less. Please keep this in mind when organizing double riders.
- Dress warm and wear your own ski suit if you can. You will be more comfortable and save time in change room. Ski suits will be supplied to those who require them.
- There are many beautiful sights along the trails of Whistler. You are encouraged to bring a camera along. Please bring a small backpack or "fanny" pack to store it in while you are riding the ATVs / snowmobile.
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 11 years and under
- Child prices are not available, adult prices apply to all travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mandatory Collision Coverage ($25 payable directly to the tour operator on day of departure)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Youth is only able to participate on this tour as a passenger and the rate is the same as the Adult rate. All drivers must be 19 years + with a full unrestricted drivers license
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canadian Wilderness Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.