Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided nature excursion in Whistler wilderness
- Choose from two whitewater rafting adventures based on experience and comfort level
- Learn expert rafting techniques from a skilled guide
- The Elaho-Squamish tour includes professional photographs
Departure & Return
Check in at our basecamp at your scheduled activity departure time. Follow Google Maps or Waze to Cougar Mountain Road, Whistler BC, just a 10 minute drive from Whistler Village. After turning off the highway, a short uphill drive through the forest will take you to the basecamp.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Please bring a swimsuit to wear under your provided wetsuit, and a towel for afterwards
- Must be able to swim
- Not suited for pregnant women
- Minimum ages and weights are as follows: 10 years, 90 lbs (Green River tour);
- Activity duration: Green River - Duration: 2 hours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Adventure Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff