Explore our promoted experiences
- Go off the beaten path with this 4X4 buggy adventure
- There’s a choice of several departure times throughout the day
- Helmet, goggles, and wet-weather gear (if needed) is provided
- Tour price is based on a 2-seater buggy
Departure & Return
Located between Rogers Chocolates and Whistler Bungee
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Driver’s License: Drivers must be 19 years of age + with a full, valid driver’s license equivalent to a BC Class 5 license.
- It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Under no circumstances is any person suspected of intoxication beyond the legal driving limit in British Columbia permitted to participate as a driver or passenger in any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Safety regulations require the tour provider to not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on an ATV or SXS (Buggy).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The maximum combined weight for a 2-seater Buggy is 400lbs.
- Kids must be at least 4 feet tall and fit our smallest helmet to go in a Buggy (SXS).
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants must wear a Department of Transportation approved full face helmet.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Rain gear available.
- Participants must wear closed toe shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canadian Wilderness Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands