- Enjoy bird’s-eye views of glaciers, mountains, and lakes from a floatplane
- Avoid public transport and the busy Sea to Sky Highway
- Explore Whistler at your own pace, prioritizing the sights you want to see
- Pickup and drop-off from Vancouver hotels ensures a hassle-free trip
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Must bring 1 piece of government issued photo ID like Passport or driver license,citizenship card and non photo ID like Birth certificate, Social Insurance Number (SIN) card, Provincial Health card. one must have passenger’s name, date of birth and gender.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lotus Land Tours Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms