- Enjoy bird’s-eye views of glaciers, mountains, and lakes from a floatplane
- Avoid public transport and the busy Sea to Sky Highway
- Explore Whistler at your own pace, prioritizing the sights you want to see
- Pickup and drop-off from Vancouver hotels ensures a hassle-free trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from all hotels, private residences and Airbnb in Vancouver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Must bring 1 piece of government issued photo ID like Passport or driver license,citizenship card and non photo ID like Birth certificate, Social Insurance Number (SIN) card, Provincial Health card. one must have passenger’s name, date of birth and gender.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lotus Land Tours Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Whistler By Float Plane.