- 3-hour helicopter tour through Whistler’s backcountry with a picnic lunch
- Soar over Rainbow Glacier, snow-drizzled peaks and forested mountains
- Land near mountainside of Beverly Lake or Marriage Lake and learn about the local geology from a knowledgeable guide
- Tuck into a gourmet picnic lunch while surrounded by breathtaking landscapes
Departure & Return
A quick 10-15 minute drive North of Highway 99 from Whistler Village, or a 20-25 minute drive South on Highway 99 from Pemberton. Look for the 'Heli Tours' sign at the entrance of the drive.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise of any allergies at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Food allergies must be communicated at the time of booking.
- Health conditions must be communicated with our guide after booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blackcomb Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands