- Beginner and Intermediate-level snowmobile tour in Whistler
- Cruise through the backcountry trails of Cougar Mountain
- Drive the snowmobile alone, or ride with another passenger in your group
Departure & Return
Follow any map app to Sixteen Mile Creek Forest Service Road, Whistler BC. Turn off the highway at our large wooden sign that says Welcome to Cougar Mountain. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Complimentary parking is available at the venue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions.
- Not suited for pregnant women.
- Children must be 4 feet tall and fit into XXS helmet.
- Drivers must be 16 years old with a valid driver's license.
- Recommended to wear ski jacket and pants, warm boots and gloves.
- Tour Duration:
- Fresh Tracks: 2.5 hours total, with approximately 1.75 hours ride time.
- Wilderness Ride: 2 hours total, with approximately 1.25 hour ride time.
- BC Tour: 2.5 hours total, with approximately 1.75 hours ride time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible without direct consultation with The Adventure Group prior to booking
- Transportation to Cougar Mountain without a private vehicle will be at your own cost and is not included in the tour price
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Adventure Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms