Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour ATV tour
- Views of the Whistler Valley and Coast Mountain Range
- Ride through mountain trails ascending to Blackcomb's alpine
- Professional and knowledgeable guide / driver
Departure & Return
Please refer to your confirmation email for tour specific check in location and details.
What To Expect
Breath in crisp mountain air as you course along wide trails and zoom through patches of thick alpine forest. Over the course of two hours, you’ll catch amazing panoramic views and explore the new terrain park (optional) — and make plenty of stops for snapping photos!
After your ride, drop off your ATV and hop in the coach for return service to Eagle Lodge.
Please Note: Children must be at least 5 years to ride and at least 48 inches tall. At purchase, select the number of adults and children. If there are more participating children than adults, the additional child ticket(s) must be purchased on the day of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Driver’s License: Drivers must be 19 years of age + with a full, valid driver’s license equivalent to a BC Class 5 license.
- It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Under no circumstances is any person suspected of intoxication beyond the legal driving limit in British Columbia permitted to participate as a driver or passenger in any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Safety regulations require the tour provider to not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on an ATV.
- All participants must wear a Department of Transportation approved, full face helmet.
- Kids must be over 4ft tall and fit our smallest helmet to ride as a passenger.
- The ideal weight for a smooth ride on our machines is 170kg (350 lbs.) or less.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Participants must wear closed toed shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canadian Wilderness Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands