- This tour is ideal for first-time visitors of Whistler
- Learn about the best places to eat and drink from your guide
- There are several departure times available throughout the day
- The tour may include a stop for pastries at a local bakery, depending on time
Departure & Return
Map to us: https://goo.gl/maps/rBPdqczBfUsrFojE7
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years and/or 5ft tall
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be 250 lbs or 114 kilos or less
- Close toe shoes only, no flip flops or sandals
- Able to proficiently operate a bike
- No alcohol or drugs allowed
- Curated as an ECO Adventure ages 12-85
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY WhistlerEBikes.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.