Explore our promoted experiences
- Scenic flightseeing tour from Whistler
- Get a bird's-eye view of glaciers, soaring mountains and volcanic formations
- Fly over mile-high Garibaldi Lake
- Daily departures with flexible times to fit your schedule
Departure & Return
Located steps away from the Jack Nicklaus Clubhouse.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a valid photo ID and voucher upon check-in in exchange for air ticket
- Anything carried on board is subject to search. Large carrying bags or backpacks discouraged
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "A great way to spend 40 minutes from beginning to end" See review