- Private 3-hour ATV tour of Callaghan Valley from Whistler
- Ideal for adventure seekers and lovers of the great outdoors
- Follow a rugged 2.5-mile (4-km) off-road track that covers a variety of terrains
- Drive through rivers and streams and admire panoramic vistas from mountain viewpoints
- A valid driving license is required for this activity
Departure & Return
Located in the Eagle Lodge between Rogers Chocolates and Whistler Bungee
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After greeting your private guide, you’ll make the 30-minute journey to Callaghan Valley to get suited up with a helmet, goggles, and waterproof gear.
Following a safety orientation, you’ll climb aboard your full-throttle ATV and set off on a 2.5-mile (4-km) trail that passes through the valley’s scenic landscapes. Drive over streams and rivers and absorb stunning panoramas from mountain viewpoints.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your original Whistler departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Driver’s License: Drivers must be 19 years of age + with a full, valid driver's license equivalent to a BC Class 5 license.
- It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- All participants are required to wear a Department of Transportation approved full face helmet.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Under no circumstances is any person suspected of intoxication beyond the legal driving limit in British Columbia permitted to participate as a driver or passenger in any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Safety regulations require the tour provider to not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on an ATV or SXS (Buggy).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Rain gear available.
- Participants must wear closed toe shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canadian Wilderness Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Call of the Wild ATV Tour.