Explore our promoted experiences
- Sunset jeep tour in Whistler
- Views of Whistler Village, Coast Mountain Range and Blackcomb Mountain
- Learn about the region from your driver/guide
- Look out for local wildlife, active in the twilight hours
Departure & Return
Eagle Lodge Unit 18 - Located between Bailey Nelson and Whistler Bungee. PLEASE MEET 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME.
What To Expect
Set out for the terrain around Blackcomb Mountain and the Coast Mountain Range. Have your camera at the ready for spectacular shots of the surrounding forest bathed in the famous 'alpine glow'. Pause to watch the sun set over the Coast Range's snowy peaks and listen as your guide shares insights about the environment and history of the area.
Wind back down the trails toward Whistler Village, keeping an eye out for local animals, many of whom are most active at this time of day.
Return to Whistler Village with some impressive photos and great memories.
Please note: This tour is seasonal and only operates from 15 May through to 31 October.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Canadian Wilderness Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons