- 2-hour Jeep safari with a driver/guide
- Venture off-road in a 4x4 Jeep from Whistler Valley, passing Blackcomb glaciers
- Take in views of the Hortsman Glacier, Whistler Village and Coast Mountain Range
- Learn about the area from your driver/guide
Departure & Return
Please refer to your confirmation email for tour specific check in location and details.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin by checking in at the reservation desk in the Carleton Lodge, where you'll meet your guide and small group and hop aboard your Jeep.
Your driver will navigate the winding trails as you travel from Whistler Valley up Blackcomb Mountain. Arrive at the stunning Horstman Glacier, taking in views of Whistler Village and the Coast Mountain Range along the way. Keep your eyes out for wildlife before making the return descent. While traveling, your guide will provide insightful narration about the area.
This seasonal tour operates May through November.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of 4 guests per jeep
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Booster seats available. Car seats for infants and toddlers must be provided by parents.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Canadian Wilderness Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands