2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the culture and history of Irish whiskey with this in-home whiskey tasting experience in County Sligo. With a local whiskey-enthusiast as your guide, taste Irish, Scotch, and Bourbon whiskeys and learn about the perfect food pairings. You'll walk away with a lot more knowledge about whiskey to impress your family and friends and inform your future drinking choices.
- Local hosts the whiskey-tasting experience in their home
- Small, private group with plenty of chances to ask questions
- Light refreshments and food pairings included
- Gain in-depth knowledge through multiple tastings
Saved to wishlist!
Private Irish Whiskey Tasting and Food Pairing with your host Rachel
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Ballina, Co. Mayo, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Irish Whiskey Tasting and Food Pairing in Local's Ballina Home?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Irish Whiskey Tasting and Food Pairing in Local's Ballina Home?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Irish Whiskey Tasting and Food Pairing in Local's Ballina Home?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Irish Whiskey Tasting and Food Pairing in Local's Ballina Home?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesWestportUnique Experiences - Western IrelandCooking Classes - Western IrelandCategory