- Private fall foliage helicopter tour of the Hudson Valley
- Choose from a 30- or 45-minute flight
- Unbeatable panoramic views of some of the most spectacular fall foliage in the United States
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Midtown or Uptown Manhattan available
Departure & Return
Ross Aviation West
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking).
- Convenient roundtrip transfers are available from anywhere in Manhattan for additional fee (if option selected).
- 4-5 passengers fly in Airbus AS350 (AStar) helicopter.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters.
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance.
- Fall foliage tours are subject to actual color changes, typically occurring between mid September and early November.
- Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control and temporary flight restrictions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Please note: this tour departs and arrives in Westchester.
- Most travelers can participate
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wings Air Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (3-5 People).