- 30- or 45-minute New York helicopter tour from White Plains
- Hover above the Hudson Valley and the iconic Manhattan skyline
- Fly around the George Washington Bridge, Central Park and Yankee Stadium, as well as historical Westchester landmarks
- Listen to narration by a skilled helicopter pilot
- Choose the longer tour for aerial views of Freedom Tower, Battery Park, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Departure & Return
Ross Aviation West hangar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Flights depart and arrive at Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking).
- Convenient roundtrip transfers are available from anywhere in Manhattan for additional fee (if option selected).
- Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control and temporary flight restrictions.
- 2-3 passengers fly in Robinson R44 helicopter, 4-5 passengers fly in Airbus helicopter. Parties over 5 passengers will fly divided.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per person and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined in 2-passenger R44 helicopter. Maximum passenger height in R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Maximum weight 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is not a private tour. Shared flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to operate and may be cancelled if minimum is not met.
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wings Air Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms