30 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Plan a proposal that's sure to impress the love of your life with this romantic helicopter adventure. You can bring your favorite person and take to the skies to marvel at the NYC skyline, and find just the right moment to pop the question. Snap photos to remember the moment with your own engagement photographer, make it official with a “Marry Me” sign illuminated at the landing zone, and enjoy a celebratory glass of champagne while you're in the air.
- Make the most of your marriage proposal with a special helicopter tour
- This luxurious, private experience is fully catered to your personal needs
- Round-trip NYC travel and multiple daily flight times make logistics easy
- Get a great value—champagne, music playlist, sign, and photographer included
Saved to wishlist!
Private Helicopter Tour for 2
Professional Engagement Photographer
Illuminated "Marry Me?" Sign
Champagne Toast (for ages 21 and older)
Roundtrip Transfer from Manhattan
Airport fee of US$25 per person
Departure & Return
67 Tower Rd, West Harrison, NY 10604, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, just outside of NYC
- Convenient round-trip transfer is included from anywhere in Manhattan. Rates are based on regular cars. Please contact the tour operator to arrange luxury vehicle options for an additional fee.
- Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control, and temporary flight restrictions
- Couples fly in Robinson R44 helicopter or AStar luxury helicopter (depending on option selected)
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined in R44 helicopter or 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined in AStar helicopter. .
- Maximum passenger height in R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Children younger than age 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost
- Guests under age 18 require parental or guardian consent
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wings Air Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during NYC Helicopter Proposal Tour with Photos and Champagne?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during NYC Helicopter Proposal Tour with Photos and Champagne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during NYC Helicopter Proposal Tour with Photos and Champagne?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during NYC Helicopter Proposal Tour with Photos and Champagne?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
NYC Helicopter Proposal Tour with Photos and Champagne
30 to 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursHelicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWestchester CountyRomantic Tours - New YorkHelicopter Tours - New YorkCategory