- Make the most of your marriage proposal with a special helicopter tour
- This luxurious, private experience is fully catered to your personal needs
- Round-trip NYC travel and multiple daily flight times make logistics easy
- Get a great value—champagne, music playlist, sign, and photographer included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, just outside of NYC
- Convenient round-trip transfer is included from anywhere in Manhattan
- Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control, and temporary flight restrictions
- Couples fly in Robinson R44 helicopter or AStar luxury helicopter (depending on option selected)
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined in R44 helicopter or 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined in AStar helicopter. .
- Maximum passenger height in R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Children younger than age 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost
- Guests under age 18 require parental or guardian consent
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wings Air Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by NYC Helicopter Proposal Tour with Photos and Champagne.