- Incredible views and photo opportunities at Yellowstone National Park
- Spot wildlife like grizzly bears, elk, grey wolves, and bison
- Great-value tour includes entrance fees, breakfast, and lunch
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off from your West Yellowstone hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
ALL guests must be picked up at a Hotel in West Yellowstone, MT OR at the West Yellowstone Visitor's Center, 30 Yellowstone Ave.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Operates rain or shine; please dress accordingly
- Minimum age is 6 years. Private Tours can be arranged with younger children.
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Lunch: please write in 'Special Requirements' box what each traveler would like: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef or Vegi sandwich on white or wheat bread.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yellowstone Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Yellowstone National Park - Full-Day Lower Loop Tour from West Yellowstone.