8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
The Yellowstone National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage site and the oldest national park in the United States. On this full-day tour, take in highlights such as the Grand Prismatic Spring, the Mud Pots, and the Old Faithful geyser; enjoy spectacular views over the Grand Canyon; and look out for native wildlife including grizzly bears, grey wolves, and bison.
- Incredible views and photo opportunities at Yellowstone National Park
- Spot wildlife like grizzly bears, elk, grey wolves, and bison
- Great-value tour includes entrance fees, breakfast, and lunch
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off from your West Yellowstone hotel
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off at select West Yellowstone area lodgings
Picnic lunch, please submit what each traveler would like:
Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef or Vegi Sandwich on White, Wheat or Sourdough. Please let us know choices.
Expertise of a local guide
Gratuities (commonly 10-20%
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
ALL guests must be picked up at a Hotel in West Yellowstone, MT OR at the West Yellowstone Visitor's Center, 30 Yellowstone Ave.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Operates rain or shine; please dress accordingly
- Minimum age is 6 years. Private Tours can be arranged with younger children.
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Lunch: please write in 'Special Requirements' box what each traveler would like: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef or Vegi sandwich on white or wheat bread.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yellowstone Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Yellowstone National Park - Full-Day Lower Loop Tour from West Yellowstone
8 to 9 hours
5 hours 55 minutes
12 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWest YellowstoneBus Tours - MontanaNature and Wildlife - MontanaSafaris - MontanaFull-day Tours - MontanaCategory