Departure & Return
Avocado Grill - please look for your tour guide inside or outside with a turquoise umbrella. The Evernia Street Parking Garage (333 Evernia Street) is located 3 blocks from Avocado Grill, and our tour ends near the Evernia Street Parking Garage.
Ganache Bakery is located next to the Evernia Street Parking Garage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per tour to allow for social distancing.
- 1 1/2 miles of easy walking with 2 - 3 blocks between restaurants.
- Comfortable walking shoes are advised
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children are welcome however this tour is most enjoyed by ages 12+.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 5 & under do not require a ticket as food will not be provided for them
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise at time of booking if you would prefer a non-alcoholic version of our tour cocktail
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking. We can accommodate the following food allergies/restrictions: vegetarian, pescatarian, no pork, gluten free, shellfish allergy, fish allergy, nut allergy.
- Please let us know if you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Guests will only be seated with those they are traveling with until COVID restrictions are lifted. We will not sit together at a big table.
- Not recommended for guests with multiple food restrictions/allergies
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY West Palm Beach Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Downtown West Palm Beach Food Tour.