- Beginner-friendly tour, suitable for all levels of experience
- A professional rafting guide and instructor will lead the trip
- Choose from morning or afternoon departures
- All safety equipment will be provided
Departure & Return
Traveling east on Highway 2 from Columbia Falls, Great Northern is on the left side of the highway a half-mile before the turn onto the Going to the Sun Highway toward Glacier National Park. Look for the Red Caboose! We ask that all guests arrive 20 minutes prior to their scheduled trip time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Northern Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.