2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take to the water for an adrenaline-fuelled white-water rafting excursion in the Glacier National Park. Paddle along the Middle Fork of the Flathead River, enjoy a thrilling 8-mile (13-kilometer) route including Class II and II rapids, and admire stunning views of the John Stevens Canyon and the surrounding Glacier National Park.
- Magnificent views of the Glacier National Park from the water
- Fun white-water rafting excursion with up to 3.5 hours on the water
- Tackle Class II and II rapids, including the ‘Bone Crusher’
- No experience necessary: full instruction and equipment provided
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
106 Going-to-the-Sun Rd, West Glacier, MT 59936, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Youth rates apply for ages 12 and under. Minimum of 50 lbs. No maximum weight but must be able to wear a life jacket which can accommodate up to a 58 inch chest.
- Wear clothing that you don't mind getting wet and footwear that stays securely on your feet such as tennis shoes, sneakers, water shoes or sandals with straps (please no flip flips of Crocs). We have water shoes available to rent for $3. Wet suits and splash jackets will be included and provided during the months of May and June or during periods of cooler weather. Trips depart rain or shine.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glacier Raft Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Whitewater Rafting Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Whitewater Rafting Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Whitewater Rafting Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Whitewater Rafting Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesWest GlacierExtreme - MontanaRafting - MontanaWhite Water Rafting - MontanaCategory