- Spend a day tackling the rivers and rapids of the Glacier National Park
- Benefit from the insight of your guide, who’ll also whip up a riverside lunch
- All the necessary equipment is provided for a seamless experience
- Save your strength for the rafting thanks to round-trip transportation
Departure & Return
1 Mile west of West Glacier. Look for the Red Caboose.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Northern Rafting
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Glacier National Park Whitewater Trip.