Departure & Return
6235 Hwy 93 North, Whitefish, MT. Approximately 10 miles North of Whitefish. Between Mile Marker 142 and Mile Marker 143, on the left.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 to drive, and must have valid driver license. Must be 25 years to rent
- Near public transportation
- Minimum height required 48" and demonstrate ability to sit fully in seat with feet touching base and hands holding grips
- You MUST complete Rental Agreement at: https://waivers.poladv.com/actionrentals
- Most travelers can participate
- If Unguided, you must purchase a DNRC Recreational Use Permit: http://dnrc.mt.gov/divisions/trust/recreational-use-of-state-land
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Action Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms