Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- No stuffy tour buses or crowded visits on this small-group tour
- Don’t drive the country backroads yourself: hotel transfers are included
- Take your kids to meet the animals: discounted children’s tickets are available
- Snacks and water are included so you can explore the farms energetic and hydrated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- CentrePort Wellington, 2 Fryatt Quay, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tussock Ridge Farm Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized